Thursday, January 14, 2010

Insanity is here!!!!

Ok, I'm a little impatient and I'm not embarrassed to admit it. I ordered the Insanity workout on Monday the 11th, and I've been tracking its status every day. When I saw that it was on its way to its final destination yesterday I was MORE than excited. I figured it would take 5-7 business days. Needless to say I was so surprised when my niece said the mailman is here in our driveway after only 3 days. That is not normal for us here in Ramona, our mailboxes are out on the main street and we live a little further back. So I KNEW what it was and I ran out there. My kids were wondering why I was so excited and when I told them it was my workout video they kind of giggled as to why I was excited for that. I'm so glad that Insanity is here, although I must admit it is intimidating reading all the material and then watching the fit test video. I feel like I'm going to have a slow start but am so excited to see those results get better and better. So I guess you could say I'm intimidated but excited and ready for the challenge. I even talked my sister in law to doing Insanity with Miguel (hubby) and I. She's going to order her own copy next week and work out with us until she gets her copy. I'm going to take my photos and my measurements tonight and the workout starts tomorrow morning 5:30am. Check back daily for updates.....

No comments:

Post a Comment