Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Day 5 - Pure Cardio
I think the title should say enough. Pure Cardio, was a really hard workout probably the hardest one compared to my day 1 video. This video was really intense and really pushed me to my limits. I definitely had to take more water breaks than were given and my heart rate was crazy so I knew when to stop myself and take a breath. This workout came just as my muscles along with my hubby's were feeling better. We felt almost 100% recovered and then pure cardio came in. It was a nice good workout though I love the challenge of it and the fact that it really is cardio and working out my whole body. I really dislike stretching at the end, by that time I feel done and want to sit down and relax but I know it's important so like he says don't skip a stretch...I don't!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment